Madison County Volunteer Lawyers Program
Who We Are
The Madison County Volunteer Lawyers Program (MCVLP) is a not-for-profit pro bono program supported by the Huntsville-Madison County Bar Association. Through the MCVLP, area lawyers provide free legal assistance to low-income citizens of Madison County in certain civil matters. Organized in 1982, the Madison County Volunteer Lawyers Program is the oldest pro bono program in Alabama. Every year the MCVLP provides the under-represented citizens of Madison county with access to the civil justice system by referring those citizens to dedicated and capable attorneys.
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
- Contact Type
Post Office Box 2913 (map)Huntsville, AL 35804
- Phone Number
Who We Serve
- Madison County
- Your family's income should be at or below the following percentage of the federal poverty level
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
- Eligibility Restrictions
This program does not serve: Immigrant
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
- Self-Help Materials