South Alabama Volunteer Lawyers Program
Who We Are
The South Alabama Volunteer Lawyers Program (SAVLP) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization that provides free legal assistance in certain civil matters to low income residents of Mobile, Baldwin, Clarke & Washington County residents.
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
- Contact Type
56 St. Joseph Street, Suite 312 (map)Mobile, AL 36602
Who We Serve
- Mobile County
- Baldwin County
- Clarke County
- Washington County
- Your family's income should be at or below the following percentage of the federal poverty level
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
- Eligibility Restrictions
This program does not serve: Domestice Violence; Immigrant
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
- Self-Help Materials