Skip to main content


Self Help Legal Information > Do It Yourself Instructions & Forms
3 Resource(s) Found
Filter By:

Motion to Stop Wage Garnishment (with Declaration and Claim of Exemption for Wages)

PS-20: If your wages are being garnished, you may use this form to ask the Court to protect at least $1,000 of your paycheck. (This form is NOT for judgments related to child support, personal injury, or car accidents.)

Request to Continue Trial

PS-18: Form to be used to request to continue or postpone or "put off" a trial.

Request to Stop Garnishment of Bank Account

PS-13: Form to be used to request that a Court stop Garnishment of money from your bank account.

Back to top