Self Help Legal Information

Other Families Problems

2 Resource(s) Found
Filter By:

Request to Be Considered an Adult (By a Minor who is 18 years old)

PS-16: This form asks the court to declare an 18-year old an adult. The 18-year old minor must live in the county where the form is filed with the court.

Request to Send a Child or Minor to the Department of Mental Health

PS-14: This form asks the court to send a person under the age of 19 to the Alabama Department of Mental Health.

Back to top