Self Help Legal Information > Do It Yourself Instructions & Forms

  • Affidavit of Substantial Hardship

    Form C-10: If you ask the court for any of the following - Visitation with a minor child, Change of custody or visitation, Change in child support or Establish paternity (who is the legal father) - you also may need to file this form. Read More

    Alabama Administrative Office of Courts