Self Help Legal Information

Other Families Problems

6 Resource(s) Found
Filter By:

Affidavit of Substantial Hardship

Form C-10: If you ask the court for any of the following - Visitation with a minor child, Change of custody or visitation, Change in child support or Establish paternity (who is the legal father) - you also may need to file this form.

Petition to Establish Paternity

Form PS-04: Please read "Who is the legal father?" above before using this form.

Request to Continue Trial

PS-18: Form to be used to request to continue or postpone or "put off" a trial.

Who is the legal father?

Instructions for asking an Alabama court to establish paternity of a child. (You must have a PDF reader on your computer to open this document. To get Adobe’s PDF Reader, click on the Get Adobe Reader icon to download.)

Back to top