Self Help Legal Information

Other Families Problems

4 Resource(s) Found

Affidavit of Substantial Hardship

Form C-10: If you ask the court for any of the following - Visitation with a minor child, Change of custody or visitation, Change in child support or Establish paternity (who is the legal father) - you also may need to file this form.

Petition to Establish Paternity

Form PS-04: Please read "Who is the legal father?" above before using this form.

Request to Continue Trial

PS-18: Form to be used to request to continue or postpone or "put off" a trial.

Back to top