Volunteer Lawyers Birmingham
Who We Are
The Birmingham Bar Association Volunteer Lawyers Program is a non-profit that implements programs to encourage volunteer attorneys to provide equal justice to low-income citizens of Jefferson County.
Who We Serve
- Jefferson County
- Your family's income should be at or below the following percentage of the federal poverty level
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
- Eligibility Restrictions
This program does not serve: Undocumented Non-Citizens
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
- Self-Help Materials
How to Get Help
You can contact this organization by:
- Phone Number
Please visit our website for more information about how to get help www.vlbham.org/where-to-get-help/