Affidavit of Substantial Hardship

Authored By: Alabama Administrative Office of Courts



Form C-10

If you ask the court for any of the following:

  • Visitation with a minor child
  • Change of custody or visitation
  • Change in child support
  • Establish paternity (who is the legal father)

You also may need to file this form.

(You must have a PDF reader on your computer to open this page of their website. To get Adobe’s PDF Reader, click on the Get Adobe Reader icon to download.)

Last Review and Update: Jan 20, 2021
Back to top