Applying for Child Support Services

Authored By: Alabama Department of Human Resources

Child Support services are automatically provided to persons currently receiving TANF, Medicaid or Foster Care. This information says who can apply and has initial application forms that you can complete.

Last Review and Update: Jan 19, 2021
Back to top