Motion to Stop Wage Garnishment (with Declaration and Claim of Exemption for Wages)

Authored By: Alabama State Bar



If your wages are being garnished, you may use this form to ask the Court to protect at least $1,000 of your paycheck. (This form is NOT for judgments related to child support, personal injury, or car accidents.)

(You must have a PDF reader on your computer to open this document. To get Adobe’s PDF Reader, click on the Get Adobe Reader icon to download.)

Last Review and Update: Jul 24, 2014
Back to top