First Petition for Child Custody

Authored By: Alabama State Bar


Form PS-05

Use this form only if this is the FIRST custody order for your children. To CHANGE an order, use form PS-07.

Important! You MUST file this form in the same county where the children live.

(You must have a PDF reader on your computer to open this document. To get Adobe’s PDF Reader, click on the Get Adobe Reader icon to download.)

Last Review and Update: Sep 08, 2009
Back to top