Request for Contempt Hearing

Authored By: Alabama State Bar


Form PS-03

If the other parent has disobeyed a court order related to the children, such as:

  • an order to pay support
  • an order to pay for medical bills
  • an order to provide insurance, or
  • an order related to visitation

you may ask for a contempt hearing. This is the form to use to ask for this hearing. It also contains additional instructions.

(You must have a PDF reader on your computer to open this document. To get Adobe’s PDF Reader, click on the Get Adobe Reader icon to download.)

Last Review and Update: Jan 06, 2010
Back to top