Request for Divorce Judgment by Default

Authored By: Alabama State Bar



Form to be used to Request a Default Judgment in a Divorce when there are NO minor children and NO assets or debts for the Court to divide.

(You must have a PDF reader on your computer to open this document. To get Adobe’s PDF Reader, click on the Get Adobe Reader icon to download.)

Last Review and Update: Jun 29, 2009
Back to top